Greetings, music lovers!
The Label Engine team in Los Angeles has been trying to beat the heat all week, and the new “Copter Boy Remix LP” from Apashe and friends off of Kannibalen Records has certainly not made it any easier because every track on the album is FIRE. Our top track this week, “The Landing”, is from this full rework of Apashe’s 2016 release. The original mid-tempo hip-hop track that features Wasiu is given a tempo lift and a dubstep/trap fusion landscape courtesy of The Trickaz. Be sure to listen to the track below and check out the rest of the album on all stores/platforms as well!
Following up this high-energy track is some electronic soul from Moontricks off of Westwood Recordings, a bit of future bass from Doubts, and some instrumental hip hop, heavy dubstep, and a bit of classic dance and disco, too!
#MakeMoreFromMusic with Label Engine.
1) Apashe – The Landing (feat. Wasiu) (Tha Trickaz Remix) [Kannibalen Records]
| Genre: Trap |
2) Moontricks – Solar Therapy [Westwood Recordings]
| Genre: Electronic/Soul |
3) Doubts – Losing Parts (feat. Leo Rose) [Straight Up!]
| Genre: Future Bass |
4) aimless – today was a good day [United Common Records]
| Genre: Hip Hop |
5) Electric Treasure – Whenever You Want Me [POPGANG Records]
| Genre: Nu Disco |
6) LUZCID – Reminisce [Wakaan]
| Genre: Bass |
7) Bad Nelson, Igor Blaska, T3rminal – Summerthing (feat. Katie Sky) (Tong Apollo & WITG6 Remix) [PEAK HOUR MUSIC]
| Genre: Dance/Pop |
8) Trolley Snatcha – Froggy [Never Say Die: Black Label]
| Genre: Dubstep |
9) Groove Cartel – Get Freaky [Bodhi Collective]
| Genre: Tech House |
10) I Know Karate – Got Me Trippin (feat. Tonye) [Average Unicorn]
| Genre: Dance |