Happy Friday, Label Engine fam!
This week our hand-picked Music Recommendations start with a haunting and silky-smooth new track from Many Faces, a young act that has already seen major support from stores, fans, and tastemakers alike. Their third single featured below, “Stay”, dropped today and is also featured on Spotify’s Friday Cratediggers playlist! Additionally, on this week’s list you’ll be treated to some refreshing future bass from Bass Monks off of Sick & Sound, some deep house courtesy of $MGGLR & Super 7 Records, a couple of other top tier house selections, some acoustic folk from Electric Bird Records label founder, Laura Brehm, and a little bit of nu disco from POPGANG Records and PARENTZ.
Enjoy the fresh cuts and have a great weekend!
#MakeMoreFromMusic with Label Engine.
1) Many Faces – Stay [Many Faces]
| Genre: Electronica/Downtempo |
2) Bass Monks – Worship [Sick & Sound]
| Genre: Future Bass |
3) $MGGLR – Groovy [Super 7 Records]
| Genre: Deep House |
4) Koraii – Gems [Rushdown]
| Genre: Dubstep/Colour Bass |
5) FractaLL, Tough Art, Rocksted – BAM BAM [Audiophile Live]
| Genre: House |
6) Ducka Shan – Higher Power (feat. Blü Eyes) [Big Fish Recordings]
| Genre: Future House |
7) Marc Spence, GAWP – Packin [Perfect Driver Music]
| Genre: Tech House |
8) Laura Brehm – Breathe [Electric Bird Records]
| Genre: Folk |
9) Soulacybin – Shrums [Street Ritual]
| Genre: Psybass |
10) PARENTZ – Single [POPGANG Records]
| Genre: Indie Dance/Nu Disco |