Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
All personal identification can and may be cataloged for the uses described above and below. At any time, a User may request the removal and deletion of their information by submitting a request via the Label Engine platform or by sending an email outlining that request to email@example.com. All personalized information will be deleted within thirty (30) days.
In some cases, Users are privy to, and have collected, the personal information of others; and have submitted that information to Label Engine. These Users are responsible for maintaining the proper collection and maintenance standards of those records outside of Label Engine. At those Users request, Label Engine shall remove and delete any personal identification information provided to it by User.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information is anonymized. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected InformationLabel Engine LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users will be opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic, anonymized, aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Prohibited Use of the Website and Licensee Websites and Services
- You agree not to use the Website, the Services, and any services provided by Licensees, for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage Label Engine LLC, its Licensees or any other party. Without limiting the preceding sentence and by way of example and not limitation, you agree that you will not, whether through the Website, our Licensees or Your Content, do or attempt any of the following:
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Website or any other part thereof, except and solely to the extent permitted by this Agreement, the features of the Website or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Website other than as intended;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Website, use of the Website, access to the Website or content obtained through the Website, as a result of your being granted permission to upload Your Content to the Website;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Website or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website;
- Threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity) of third parties;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, offensive, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to your identify, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed by Label Engine LLC;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful, damaging or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Your Content; or
- Use the Website in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
1320 N Wilton Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Use of Label Engine
By using this website you are entering into an agreement to pay Label Engine for any services that are used on this website.
You account will be charged every time you send a promotional email, or each time you allocate a royalty from a royalty statement. Your current balance can be viewed in your Account History at any time.
You will be invoiced for any outstanding balance four times a year, or at our discretion. Failure to pay your outstanding balance within a month of the invoice date will result in your use of this site being restricted until payment is made.
Although Label Engine takes every effort to ensure that all emails sent will appear in the inboxes of the recipients, it cannot make any guarantees that emails will not be blocked or marked as junk. Label Engine also makes no guarantees that the recipients of the emails will view them, or leave feedback.
By utilizing Label Engine's Promotion system, Users acknowledge that they are responsible for obtaining the consent for using, holding and maintaining personal information from all recipients before sending emails to them. Further, Users are responsible for managing all their recipient's personal information and for complying with the requirements of all applicable laws in the recipient's country of residence, including GDPR for recipients within the EU. Label Engine will make its best efforts to provide tools to assist Users in obtaining consent; but final liability for gaining and maintaining consent falls to the User; as does any penalty for failing to abide by the restrictions of the GDPR.
Users can find more information about the GDPR here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/lawtopic/data-protection_en
Label Engine does not provide certified accounting information. Although Label Engine takes every effort to ensure that the functions and formulae that comprise the accounting section of this site are correct, we do not make any guarantees that any figures displayed are correct. We encourage you to check any figures displayed on this website against your own accounting records.
The currency exchange rates used on this site are collected daily from a reputable source, however Label Engine cannot make any guarantees that the exchange rates used on this site are correct. Note that the exchange rate provided will not be the same as the one used by your bank during foreign currency exchanges.
Label Engine displays monetary values to up to six decimal places. If you upload statements containing monetary values defined to more than six decimal places, they will be rounded down, and the remainder accumulated into a rounding remainder which can then be allocated as you wish.
Payment for Label Engine services can be made using PayPal or Credit Card. Label Engine does not collect or store credit card information.
Unsubscribe links are included at the bottom of all emails sent out by our labels. If you wish to be removed from any of our label's mailing lists, or wish to report spam email originating from our server please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Label Engine (Registered as Label Engine, LLC)
Digital Products and Subscriptions
We do not issue refunds for Digital Products or Subscriptions once purchased and confirmed.
We recommend contacting us using the provided support system if you have any issues with the system, account or if you need additional help.
Distribution on Demand
We do not issue refunds for Distribution on Demand services once delivered to stores. We will issue a refund if we find a mistake on the release or if the release does not meet store criteria. The refund will be in the form of "Label Engine Credit" which then can be used to redeliver the same release once the amendments have been made or to be used for any of our other services/subscriptions/digital products.
We recommend contacting us using the provided support system if you have any issues with the system, your account or if you need additional help.