Record Label Distribution
|Label Engine offers an incredibly easy to use way to distribute your tracks to the worlds biggest online music outlets - view the full list.
• Upload your wave files through a browser or over ftp, or import them directly from FUGA or Baseware - a waveform image will be created for each allowing you to quickly detect if your tracks are mastered correctly. Organise releases using our repository system, review incoming demos or build a compilation from older tracks.
• Label Engine staff will double check all your uploads for errors and respond quickly to any change or takedown requests.
• Enter track data once and it will be available throughout the system - put previews on soundcloud, create videos, send out promos, share the tracks with your artists, check for illegal files, monitor charts and sales, organise sub-licensing and send out royalty statements in no time at all.
• Distribution is charged on a net percentage basis of each sale you make. Label Engine guarantees the lowest percentage for distribution to our store partners.
• Label Engine currently distributes 14962 tracks from 4303 releases for 256 labels.|
|No subscription required, no release charges and no set-up costs! - Contact us now for the lowest rate, guaranteed!|
|For participating stores, Label Engine provides you with a DAILY update of sales data for every track sold.
A list of your best selling tracks for the previous day is presented to you when you log in, plus you are able to search through a complete history of sales data to view sales over any given period.
Additional information such as the number of followers each of your artists has on Beatport is also made available and this data is presented to your artists automatically when you send them a statement.
Beatport, Itunes, Juno Download, Topple Track, Traxsource|
|"Label-Engine is revolutionizing the next generation of independent digital record labels with their countless innovations."|
|Capital Boom recordings|
|Label Engine automatically parses through the charts of each participating store looking for your tracks, and presents you with a list of your highest charting tracks from the previous day each time you login.
A detailed analytics system allows you to monitor the progress of all your tracks on each store, presenting you with graphs showing you a complete history of the tracks position on both overall and genre charts.
The highest charting tracks from all labels will be featured on the Label Engine homepage for added promotion.
Beatport, Itunes, Juno Download, Satellite, Trackitdown, Traxsource, Wasabeat|
|While entering your release information into the Label Engine system, you are given the opportunity to define the percentage of royalties each artist, remixer or any 3rd party is due to receive from sales of each track or release. This information is stored as a 'pre-allocation' that can be edited at any time.
Label Engine will send you a statement at the end of each quarter that can be automatically ingested into your accounting system. All of your incoming royalties will automatically be matched with the previously created pre-allocations meaning you can send out accurate, detailed royalty statements to your artists within seconds.
Different pre-allocations can be created for sales within different territories or from different stores. Royalties will be correctly divided based on the territory and store information contained in your statement.
|"Label Engine delivered where many others couldn’t."|
|Wired Sound Studios|
Some of our Distribution clients